Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking an I&AM Architect with experience with Enterprise Identity and Access Management technologies. In this role, you will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to provide guidance regarding architectural solutions that meet overall business needs while also integrating necessary security controls. You will own and lead the I&AM strategy as part of overall CIS strategy including:
? Recognizing and pursuing opportunities for new technologies and new ways of delivering what we have today
? Working directly with services to help identify these opportunities
? Lead the architecture for key projects, and
? Be the Advisor / reviewer for significant projects in flight
This CIS I&AM Architect position supports CIS and Enterprise service offerings, overall enterprise-wide architectural evolution strategies, and enterprise technical standards. The optimal candidate for this role has the ability to produce creative/outside-the-box design solutions in assigned domains that can be implemented in accordance to both cost and schedule, and also meet all demands of a wide and diverse customer base.
Responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
- Lead technical strategic planning of current and future enterprise I&AM services including those which may introduce new service areas.
- Develop and/or review Architectural security design following CIS standards and processes. Successfully develop technical assessments based upon analysis and trade studies.
- Proactive identification and resolution of security obstacles/issues affecting architectures and deployments. Work with LMC business areas to understand future needs.
- Work with customers, vendors and suppliers in exploration of technologies, services, and products to identify candidates for further exploration and development.
- Lead architectural design and development, prototyping, COTS evaluation (products and services), trade study analysis, for new or changing services.
- Lead proposal and presentation of concepts for new or changing services to leadership as well as peers.
- Directly perform as leading SME for I&AM services. Carry out all specific-service lead architect responsibilities for those disciplines.
- Provide mentoring and/or guidance to less senior technical professionals.
- Proven experience in strategy and requirements development
- Wide range of knowledge across IT disciplines including software, hardware and network engineering
- Ability to juggle the demands of multiple diverse customers while formulating & driving Enterprise-level I&AM direction
- Proven effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proven effective leadership skills
- Proven effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
- Experience with cloud technologies, with Amazon Web Services being preferred
- Solid understanding of cloud computing design and security principles
- Experience with risk-based security engineering and threat modeling
- Experience designing and documenting recommended security reference architecture for computing environments.
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN, AT A MINIMUM, A SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Demonstrated experience with Proxy Server technologies
- Demonstrated experience with SSL and IPSEC VPN technologies
- Experience with Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Ping Federate, PKI, Virtual Directory Services
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies
- Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH or others)
- Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
- Familiarity with FedRAMP
- Experience F5 Technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of authentication protocols, including Kerberos, SAML, OpenID Connect, and OAUTH
- Demonstrated understanding / proficiency in application containerization, APIs, web services
- Knowledge of common DevOps tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack and others
- Demonstrated experience utilizing agile frameworks for project lifecycle
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks such as PCI, PII / Privacy Shield, SOX, etc.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
City(s): Bethesda, Denver, Orlando, Rockville, Sunnyvale
State(s): California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland