Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin?s lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the ?Mid-Cities? region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Experience creating web based data visualizations or advanced 3D interactive web based informatic decision tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in web based data programming visualization technologies
- Strong proficiency in SQL (SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of ERP Data and Processes
- Knowledge of transferring data from various sources using commercial ETL tools (SAP Data Services, Microsoft SSIS)
- Web App /Visualization skills: SVG, Canvas, D3, SASS, and web based charting libraries
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Knowledge of SAP application tools; such as Data Services, BusinessObjects Design tool, Design Studio
- Knowledge of SAP Hana and/or Hadoop
- Data Driven MVC Middleware & Event Driven Architecture (Sails.js, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Data knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Operations, Quality, Finance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas