Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Provides security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security designs; implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities, and supports secure systems operations and maintenance. For security professionals providing systems security analysis, use Computer Systems Security Analysis (E121, L121). For information security professionals providing security risk and analysis, use Info Systems Security Risk and Analysis (E937, L937).
- Experience with secure software development and integration
- Experience across IT disciplines including software, hardware, network engineering
- Experience developing or testing web applications or web services
- Experience following standardized engineering life-cycle processes
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective teaming (virtual and co-located) and customer service skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance in the future
- Experience with or knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and other privacy rules and regulations
- Experience developing /debugging and/or testing of web applications and web services
- Experience integrating COTS (commercial off-the shelf) software
- Experience developing or supporting applications on multiple platforms, (Windows, Linux, OS X, iOS)
- HTML5 experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with the LM Enterprise Security API (ESAPI)
- Mobile software development in Objective C using Xcode for OS X and/or iOS
- Experience using Fuzz testing software (Peach, BeStorm, FX Cop, MiniFuzz, etc.)
- Experience performing manual web application security testing with common web/web services testing tools (Fiddler2, Wireshark, SoapUI, etc.)
- Willingness to pursue CISSP and/or CISM security certification
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks and their countermeasures
- Understanding of the SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors and their countermeasures
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Denver Colorado, Denver Florida, Denver Maryland, Denver Pennsylvania, Denver Texas