Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
Full Time Employee Contractor
This position provides an excellent opportunity for gaining knowledge of the Sikorsky DSS business and exposure to senior management. With key customers such as the DSS and Finance Executives, the ability to maintain A high standard performance in A fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities is A key success factor in this role.
The ideal candidate should also have solid analytical, communication and time management skills, be team oriented and have A strong work ethic.
Overall responsibilities include the DSS P&L performance and analysis of several key financial components including aircraft deliveries, sales, margin, orders and other operating costs.
Monitor closing activity status throughout the closing cycle, consolidate actual performance information and perform variance analysis in support of DSS CFO closing review meeting and preparation for Sikorsky CFO closing meeting. Coordinate collection, consolidation and reporting of data for quarterly and year-end requirements.
Prepare monthly forecast for review with DSS senior management and submission to core FP&A including associated variance explanations
- Interface with Program teams to obtain program updates
- Accumulate forecast inputs and consolidate in Hyperion Planning
- Manage DSS top level forecast requirements
- Analyze forecast and understand business drivers of sales & EBIT and insure forecasts are consistent with expectations
- Identify and maintain risks and opportunities related to the forecast based on an understanding of current events and program activities
Leadership, Project Management and Presentation
- Lead financial review meetings for monthly closing, monthly forecast and other financial reviews within DSS
- Coordinate annual plan development and periodic Long Range Plan efforts
- Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations, including monthly Executive Council Reviews, Trimesters, OMM?s
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis ? key customers include but are not limited to Executive Council, DSS Management, Finance Directors and core FP&A
BA/BS in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred but not required
Experience in accounting or Finance in positions of increasing responsibility, with previous supervisory experience preferred.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office Applications, SAP and Hyperion preferred
As A leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering A better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Stratford Connecticut