Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Now more than ever, Lockheed Martin?s customers are focusing on cybersecurity of platforms and systems as key to mission success. Lockheed Martin's Cyber Inside program deploys cybersecurity experts across the corporation to provide agile, responsive cybersecurity support to meet those customer needs. On our team, you can bring your cybersecurity skills to bear across a wide array of programs, in various stages of the program lifecycle from proposal to maintenance, learning and leveraging a breadth of skill sets. Security engineering, security architecting, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, incident response, authorization and accreditation, embedded cybersecurity ? the Cyber Inside team does it all! And it?s all with the same company, on the same team. If you are looking for new and exciting ways to use your skills, without the instability of switching jobs or companies, then the Cyber Inside team is for you!
The primary role will be supporting the Cyber Inside team with cyber security consulting across multiple programs, in particular through Penetration Testing. The position will require the ability to perform penetration testing on network, web application, wireless and user awareness testing. Analysis of previous security findings, re-testing and verification of security fixes, and vulnerability management/tracking will also be a main focus. Secondary role includes security operations, monitoring and incident response support. The successful candidate should be able to handle most security assessments independently with little training on testing methodologies and tools. The position includes, but is not limited to: penetration testing, information security consulting, peer knowledge transfer, process development, and technical writing.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Information Gathering and system discovery
- Vulnerability analysis and exploitation
- Remediation recommendation and support
- Security assessment report generation including technical write-ups
- Security testing lab infrastructure installation, support, and administration
- SOC/SIC Implementations
- Proposal Development
- Ability to conduct a wide variety of penetration testing activities including network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, wireless penetration testing and social engineering.
- Demonstrated broad background in information security tools, concepts, and issues across a broad range of technologies including Network and Software Security, Network Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration testing by related work experience
- Familiarity with a variety of penetration testing tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of security policy and compliance
- Experience with Layer 2 and 3 networking and network equipment, including devices like IDS, firewall, and proxies
- Experience with all versions of Microsoft windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies) and demonstrable excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Python, Perl, Bash, C/++, Assembly, Powershell, PHP, Ruby
- Professional experience as a penetration tester, cyber operator, or red team member
- Experience working in a SOC/SIC environment or working knowledge of security operations and monitoring
- Experience with ICS/SCADA or Platform systems
- Able to obtain or hold a current OSCP, GPEN, or LPT certification
- DoD IAT/IAM Level II or III Certification
- Knowledge of and experience with open source penetration testing toolsets
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions and deployments
- Familiarity with cryptography
- Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Experience with HBSS and IDS tools.
- Experience with SIEM Tools such as splunk, trustwave, arcsight.
- Potential to travel up 50%
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Hanover District of Columbia, Hanover Maryland