Aberdeen Proving Ground
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for a Property Manager to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This position does have a travel requirement of up to 10%.
As a Property Manager, you will assist PM Mission Command by maintaining property records, and performing property functions. Uses an Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR) to maintain property accountability. Manage government property control and ensures consumable supplies are maintained to provide a constant support to the PM. Update government and corporate property hand-receipts with asset location changes immediately. Prepares all requests, DRMO/S turn-ins and hand receipt transfers.
- Assists in developing the Installation Property Accountability polices which ensures the PM is in compliance with installation and PEO guidelines. Assists in developing, executing and managing the Financial Liability Investigation of Property (FLIPL) Policy which outlines reporting/investigating procedures for missing equipment.
- Maintains 100% accountability over inventories of all Product Managers assets via either 100% annual inventory or quarterly sensitive item inventories. Plans, develops and implements plans to conduct Material Internal Control Programs inspections which ensures the PM is following the guidance for Existence and Completeness in accordance with PEO and ASA (ALT) policy.
- Identifies and resolves process issues, determines operational status, and seeks opportunities for operational reform with the Property Managers of the PM.
- Assists in the PM transition to the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP). Provides insight of the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) to build Provisioning Parts List (PPL) to a Provisioning Bill of Material (PBOM) in order to sustain and update PBOM using different transactions by understanding a PPL and all the data elements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
? Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
? Minimum years of experience: 10 years in property management.
? Experience with ASPRs and DPAS
? Experience with managing hand receipts.
? Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft office products.
? Prior property book Warrant Officer preferred.
? LMP experience preferred