Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Martin, you?ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, you?ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
Highly qualified self-sufficient designer needed to develop, debug, and integrate processor subsystem features and interfaces in FPGA hardware. Task entails FPGA requirements development, FPGA code development of high speed interfaces, generation of self-checking test bench, unit test, synthesis, timing analysis, Built-In-Test (BIT) and support of debug and system integration activities. Individual needs to be familiar with PCIe, 10/40G Ethernet, FiberChannel and high speed FPGA internal fabrics.
So take on what?s never been done before. Become a Lockheed Martin electrical engineer. You are meant to solve the hardest challenges.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld. Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
- Bachelor?s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Circuit designs involving FPGA and Digital Signal Processing through either coursework or relevant experience.
- Good oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with video system design, synchronization, image processing operations and display formats.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Experience with Mentor DX designer schematic capture tool, Verilog, C/C++, MathLab/Simulink, System Verilog languages; Synopsis Synplify, Synopsis VCS, NCSim, ChipScope tool sets desired.
- FPGA design experience with tools noted above. Previous experience related to aerospace design techniques is desired.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida