Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin is honored to be a mission partner with the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) ? home to the world?s largest accredited digital forensics lab and the home of the public private partnership that shares cyber threat information with the Defense Industrial Base. Our DC3 program provides a full range of technical, functional, and managerial support. DC3 is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
In this role you will be responsible the building, supporting and maintaining of the SharePoint server and other general systems administration duties. DC3 is preparing to migratrate 2010 SharePoint server farm to 2013. Position is also responsible for SharePoint backup and recovery, patching and remediation and issue troubleshooting and resolution. Additional responsibility would be to provide assistance in the development support of the SharePoint workflows and libraries.
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013 server farm administration and migration
- Configure, patch and update server farm Web, Application and Database-
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 server administration
- SharePoint and general server troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Add/Change/remove users, groups and permissions
- Support SharePoint backup, recovery and restoration
- Active Directory
- Apply STIGs and DoD compliance
- Secret clearance to start
- DoD 8570 compliant
- MS SQL and IIS server
- Scripting languages/Powershell
- .NET, HTML and Visual Basic
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Linthicum Maryland