Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a National Cyber Range (NCR) Cyber Security Data Analyst supporting the Cyber Table Top (CTT) Events. The Cyber Table Top (CTT) is a lightweight, low cost, intellectually intensive wargame exercise that introduces and explores the effects of cyber offensive operations on the capability of warfare systems (e.g. aircraft, missiles, and ships) to continue to carry out the mission(s) they were designed to execute. This two sided exercise focuses on two opposing force missions: the military forces charged with executing an operational mission and the cyber mission forces executing their mission to oppose those military forces.
The data analyst will work with the NCR CTT team and OPFOR Lead, participate in wargame exercises, and assist in capturing, normalizing, and analyzing data collected to develop a cyber risk assessment.
* Strong analytical skills and process-oriented approach.
* Organized and detail oriented.
* Ability to decompose a system into functional components.
* Familiarity with cyber security principles and concepts, e.g. reconnaissance. vulnerabilities, social engineering, etc.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Proficiency with standard documentation and presentation tools.
* Ability to take guidance and work independently to complete tasks.
* Ability to work well with team members across multiple organizations, both internal and external to the NCR Team/Lockheed Martin.
Clearance: Ability to acquire and maintain DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
* Highly motivated individual with the ability to continually learn and expand knowledge in a fast pace environment.
* Familiarity with databases, networking, computer hardware, firewalls, encryption, and other security-relevant hardware and software.
* Knowledge of DoD systems, architectures, and programs.
* Data modeling, profiling or analysis techniques to establish patterns and trends.
* Candidates must be able to acquire and maintain a TS/SCI clearance, and an in-scope TS/SCI clearance is highly desirable.
* Experience leading or guiding small-medium work groups or teams.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida