Full Time Employee
IT Service Desk Analyst (Job Number:431589)
IT Service Desk Analyst Job Description:
Performs duties with minimal supervision and proactively identifies and drives the resolution of incidents. Continually works to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Performs timely, accurate, and efficient customer support functions and supplemental project or emergency work. Adheres to standards as defined in SOP?s to ensure standardized support. Works as a liaison for producers, AIP?s, business customers, and support groups to sustain/improve IT services.
- Serves as the ?go to? IT resource for level 1 support via calls, email, walkup?s, IM, etc.
- Provides timely and accurate support to RMA customers, AIP?s, and producers
- Delivers excellent customer Service via phone, email, in person, etc.
- Proficient communicator (written and verbal) o Adept at interpreting and conveying soft skills
- Proactively identifies pain points or persistent issues and escalates as required
- Educates users about the available tools and benefits of IT Services and capabilities
- Adheres to Service Desk, Department, and Agency defined policies and procedures
- Performs support functions associated with internal (RMA) and external (AIP/Producer) customer needs
- Utilizes SCSM application to effectively and efficiently manage ticket queues
- Trusted and proficient at utilizing IT tools to support desktop, laptop, AD objects, and software management
- Asset Management
- Software Delivery
- Remote Control
- Active Directory
- Serves as an incident controller for critical incidents
- Updates operational procedural documentation as needed to reflect new or modified procedures
- Works with 3rd party vendors to manage contracted or ad hoc support
- Familiar with support of IP phone/VoIP, Troubleshooting, Configuration, Voicemail
- Administer hardware inventory (tracking, organization, etc.)
- Work as an extended resource to other IT Support teams
- Other Service Desk functions as required
- Other duties as required
Education (Exceptions may include experience with 3 and/or more items from the experience or license/certification categories)
- An Associate?s/Technical Degree or higher in an IT related field
- 2+ years of Service Desk or Desktop support experience
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting IT infrastructure, including network, PC, software, AD, mobile, cabling Experience (Preferred)
- Microsoft System Center (with an emphasis in SCSM and SCCM)
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- MS Office Suite
- iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Application Virtualization Licenses or Certifications (Preferred)
- CompTIA A+, Network+, etc.
- Microsoft Specialist, MTA, MCSA, MCSE
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Frequently stands walks, requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, eye/hand coordination, hearing and speech.
- Occasionally sits, bends, reaches above the shoulder and requires color definition.
- Rarely climbs crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls, works in difficult positions, requires far vision or steps up/down.
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 60 pounds.
- Works under the supervision of the End User Support (EUS) Manager
- A US Public Trust Clearance (NACI) is required.
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain the clearance prior to starting.
- While this Job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the Job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2017, 8:58:05 PM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job