Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Robotics Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. This position requires a self-motivated individual driven to improve manufacturing processes and coordinate producibility issues between Technical Operations and Production operations. Duties include:
Identify and provide necessary justification for new equipment to improve existing processes or provide new capabilities
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the ?Mid-Cities? region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Robotics Programming experience
- Robotics fixturing experience
- Proven results in process improvements utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools
- Eight years of experience in Robotics Programmer / Sr. Manufacturing Engineer role
- Robot Studio programming or equivalent
- Familiar with additive manufacturing
- Manufacturing background with shop floor experience
- SAP experience
- Lean six sigma training, i.e., Green Belt or Black Belt certified
- Ability to read and interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T on engineering drawings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with being a team player
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas