Systems Administrator / Windows / Security+ / Orlando, FL
Job ID: 411158BR
Date posted: Nov. 23, 2017
Description: The System Administrator will support the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Training System program. Duties include configuration, installation,
and testing of Training Infrastructure IT systems.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Desired Skills: - Current F-35 Program access strongly desired
- Experience with Virtual Environments (VMware, Microsoft, etc.);
- Experience with Linux Server administration
- Security+ Certification
- Experience with laptop imaging, desktop troubleshooting, knowledge of Active Directory, Remote Access
Basic Qualifications: - Systems Administration skills with Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems
- Ability to work in high stress, time sensitive environment
- Experience with systems administration tasks (e.g. software and hardware installation and maintenance, file management, system troubleshooting, system accreditation support and system configurations)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows security vulnerability and remediation
- Troubleshooting skills for hardware, network and software outages
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Must have a final transferable secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last six years required
- The ability to obtain Special Access Program clearances required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: Secret requiring an investigation within the last 5 years
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)