Full Time Employee
SCCM System Administrator (Job Number:431646)
We have a career opening for a SCCM System Administrator at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The SCCM System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, and administrating virtual Microsoft based SCCM servers in support of business processing requirements. Installs, upgrades, and patches operating systems and complex software packages.
- Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Conducts routine software audits of Microsoft based servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in a team environment.
The successful candidate must be able to do the following:
- Administer and configure Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012
- Create software packages for enterprise deployment
- Create, execute and report on testing and implementation plans.
- Create, execute and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshoot and debugging skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years of experience. 4 years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Systems Administrator (Microsoft) ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Experience maintaining Microsoft SCCM 2012
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell.
- Level II DoD 8570 certification: Comptia Security+ CE
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a SECRET clearance
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) ? System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret Potential for Teleworking: No
- Travel: None
- Shift: Day
- Job Schedule: Full-time
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 20, 2017, 4:53:16 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-Fort BRAGG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job