Team Lead (Scrum Master) (Job Number:431672)
Team Lead (Scrum Master)
- Scrum Master certification from accredited organization, i.e., Scrum Master Certified (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training or certification a plus.
- DevOps or DevSecOps training or certification a plus.
- experience as member of Agile scrum team; experience as Scrum Master on projects of medium to high complexity.
- experience in DevOps or DevSecOps environment
- Experience working with JBOSS Middleware a plus Demonstrated experience in:
- Creating user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Scheduling and facilitating sprint planning meetings
- Scheduling and facilitating daily scrum sessions
- Determining the workload of each scrum team member during each sprint to maximize productivity
- Scheduling and facilitating retrospective meetings
- Monitoring team backlog daily to ensure it accurately reflects current state
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver quality products
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Agile practices throughout the organization
- Supporting the deployment and operation of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) automated pipeline toolchains and services
- Supporting DevOps or DevSecOps practices
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Federal grants management system experience a strong plus
- Experience with microservices architectures a strong plus
- Experience with DevOps or DevSecOps a strong plus
- Experience with Red Hat or other open source middleware (e.g., JBOSS) a strong plus
- Experience with ?legacy system modernization? a strong plus
- FEMA experience a strong plus
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 20, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job