full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Targeting Analyst to join our team in the McLean, VA area to provide Intel analysis in support of our Intelligence Community effort. This position involves supporting HUMINT operations against priority targets. Our Targeting Analysts identify the people, relationships, and organizations having access to the information needed to address the most critical US foreign intelligence requirements and find opportunities to disrupt terrorist attacks, illegal arms trade, drug networks, cyber threats, and counterintelligence threats.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify targeting leads through the exploitation of databases and create targeting packages
• Monitor field cable/email traffic for leads
• Read and process intelligence reports
• Brief analysis reports
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years’ experience (or additional 5 years in lieu of degree)
• Demonstrated experience in Intelligence Operations/Analysis/Support to Field Operations
• Experience with Intelligence Research and Targeting
• Competitive applicants will be self-starters, inquisitive, investigative, action-oriented, and require minimal oversight
• Overseas assignments supporting Intelligence Operations is highly desirable
An active TS/SCI with favorable FSP is required.