Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Reporting to the Manager Business Performance, DSS VH-92A. The Business Performance (BP) team partners with Program functions for executing to customer contract requirements and company commitments. The Deputy Business Performance Manager position is part of the Business Performance team which is responsible for the Sikorsky DSS VH-92A Program Performance. The successful candidate will partner with Program Management; Program Planning, Financial Planning & Analysis, Contracts, Operations, Quality Assurance, Communications, and Business Development to ensure the elements of the P/L he/she is assigned is executing to customer contract requirements and company commitments.
The successful candidate will ensure the elements of the enterprise he/she is assigned is executing per the program plan.
This includes but is not limited to the following (as required):
- Support maintaining Business Rhythm and program lifecycle
- Manage the program Risk & Opportunity management process
- Work with Planning/ F&BO teams: Ensure development, maintenance, and integrity of the program baseline processes are followed.
- Determine if program metrics being utilized today are effective and provide consistency, identify gaps/trends, and recommend/implement changes as required. Support the development of Program analytics and review for use with both internal and external customer and stakeholder groups.
- Develop, facilitate, and track programs customer engagement strategy to improve CPAR or other MFA deliverables. Implement mock review boards on assigned programs.
- Program Reporting including: EPRS, Programs Day (P&E, EV, etc.), Market Segment Reviews (Program Review, P&L Review), Execution Gate Reviews, RMS Executive Reviews, Independent Non-advocate Reviews (INAR), NARs for existing programs, minutes & action items. Program Functional Support
- Ensure that all Program Management best practices and policies as communicated by the BPM organization are utilized in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Administration of program management instructions (PMI) and other workflow items.
- Coordinate/Maintain program management training requirements for assigned programs
- Coordinate Business Continuity Planning (DOD programs only)
- Ensure assigned contract cybersecurity requirements are being met
- Ensure assigned area is prepared for corporate audits and processes are compliant with all business system CAP?s
- Leverage Enterprise Excellence to address program wide issues, challenges, etc.
MS Office proficient: specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Strong understanding and proficiency in working with spreadsheets, pivot tables and building graphs
- Knowledgeable in the use and administration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Ability to leverage cross-program/functional opportunities and lessons learned
- Demonstrate follow-through ability to coordinate and communicate complex issues
- Ability to coordinate closure of action items
- Excellent Communication Skills
3+ years DOD programs experience, including program management and Earned Value Management policies and processes.
- Familiar with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Green Belt Trained/Certified
- MS Project and/or Primavera (P6) experience or similar scheduling tool
- Microsoft Access experience
- Secret Clearance is preferred but not required
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Stratford Connecticut