Full Time Employee
Logistics Analyst Sr (Job Number:431821)
- Provide life cycle and acquisition Logistics support for the development, modification, and upgrade of Airborne Electronic Attack platforms, including EA-18G and EA-6B aircraft.
- Provide Logistics and configuration management support for ALQ-99 TJS, PIU, NGJ related Support Equipment (SE) including but not limited to MILSTRIP/ PCARD, market research, Document Change Orders (DCOs), Configuration Lists, 1149s and drawing reviews.
- Collect and analyze logistic data, create and maintain databases of In-Service engineering data, prepare Logistics data/materials to support briefings, generate reports and associated documentation for AEA programs.
- Assist with maintenance of Logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents.
- Provide lifecycle Logistics support across the acquisition life for balanced solutions addressing capability needs, design considerations and constraints, as well as limitations imposed by technology, budget, and schedule; while working to reduce total Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Review technical and maintenance procedures/standards, control manuals, work instructions and other published technical data used during the overhaul, repair, and upgrade of EW assets and provide documentation preparation, review and recommendations for improvement, configuration control and final submittal to the IPDM electronic repository.
- Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, organizing, resource allocation, prioritization, procurement support and issue resolution.
- Analyze deficiencies and develop improvement plans and documents related to backlog tracking, backorder reporting, Item manager queries and procurement processes.
- Develop, review, update, provide recommendations, prepare and/or evaluate technical documentation such as repair standards, data packages, drawings, specifications, test plans and procedures including Document Change Orders (DCOs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Engineering Orders (EOs) and Technical Directives (TDs).
- Review and analyze requests for deviations and waivers to determine the effects on production, configuration identification, operation and Logistics.
- Provide Logistics support for the research, development and sustainment of Systems capabilities and the development of alterations to the Systems integration of modifications into system components.
- Provide lifecycle Logistics support and ensure the application of processes across the acquisition life for balanced solutions addressing capability needs, design considerations and constraints, as well as limitations imposed by technology, budget, and schedule; while working to reduce total Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Bachelors and 6+ yrs experience
- Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheet and integrated software applications is required.
- Working knowledge of SLICwave/PowerLOG-J desired
- Working knowledge of JEDMICS, DoD EMALL and DRMO is desirable.
- Position may require travel.
- Position requires a Secret Security Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 27, 2017, 5:56:50 AM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job