Java/Web Developer (SR688) (Job Number:431877)
SAIC has a need for a either part-time or full-time Java developer with at least two years' experience to support our customer. The team delivers and maintains next generation software solutions based on emerging technologies that can easily adapt to changing business needs. The candidate will be the primary developer supporting a mission application.
The developer may be expected to:
- Develop and support moderate to sophisticated designs and layouts for both information displays and user and application interfaces.
- Research and evaluate related technologies and ensure optimal design that supports customer communications strategies and supports the organization?s mission.
- Assure the application has acceptable performance through a technical understanding of the environment
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test high- reliability applications, and provide end user support as needed
- Work with customers in defining and negotiating requirements
- Manage software application code using standard processes, version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience or 4 additional years of experience
- 2 years experience
- Experience developing in HTML/HTML5
- Experience developing in CSS/CSS3
- Experience with Java for the middle and back-end layers of web applications
- Experience interfacing with relational databases
- Must currently hold a DOE Q clearance
- Experience working on applications in a team environment
- Work effectively in an Agile software development environment
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 30, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: DOE Q
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job