Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
· Regular attendance to ensure production requirements are met
· Ability to read blueprints, drawings, plans
· Knowledge of Planned Maintenance
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team
· Intermediate math skills
· Basic computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheets
· Ability to complete work/purchase requests
· Ability to move up to 75 lbs.
· Troubleshoot and repair heating, ventilation, air, and refrigeration equipment involving ammonia or other refrigerants adhering to safety standards
· Perform daily checks on all refrigeration systems/equipment as required
· Lead the refrigeration team to accomplish tasks or resolve issues
· Replace and repair boilers, ammonia system, coolers, compressors, HVAC systems etc. as required
· Perform scheduled maintenance on evaporators and condensers
· Change and clean filters in a timely manner
· Monitor, clean, and repair plant systems (e.g., condensers, traps, filtrations, etc.)
· Requisition parts and supplies as needed
· Inspect and clean work areas using proper tools according to policy and procedure
· Complete required paperwork in a timely manner
· Repair/assist in replace; modify machinery, wiring, piping etc.
· Maintain and complete all required documentation following OSHA and EPA regulatory requirements (e.g., logs, records, checklist, etc.)
· May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Advanced troubleshooting skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to solve problems independently
· Knowledge of Plant safety, GMP?s
· Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
· Ability to be LOTO/PIT/confined space certified
· Ability to be respirator trained
· Ability to be HAZMAT trained & a member of the HAZMAT team
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience preferred: Minimum 2 years of refrigeration maintenance or related experience. Commercial HVAC and Industrial experience preferred.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.