Senior SAP Solutions Architect (Job Number:431847)
SAIC has a job opportunity for a Senior SAP Solution Architect located in Huntsville, AL.
Provide expertise and guidance on the overall SAP Technology Infrastructure as it relates to IT and business strategies.
- Evaluate, develop and maintain SAP Infrastructure roadmap to reduce overall complexity and increase cost efficiency.
- Maintain expertise in the area of SAP architecture including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure corporate assets are optimized.
? Bachelors degree or additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum/General Experience Nine years' experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture.
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations.
- Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain Secret.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job