Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position requires a software engineer to use a wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test software products for the Integrated Maintenance Information System (IMIS).
The successful candidate will:
- Act as database administrator for IMIS field sites.
- Analyze and tune performance of existing databases.
- Analyze existing database structures, recommend changes, and work with development team to implement approved changes.
- Assist development team in researching and resolving other database issues as needed.
The successful candidate will need to pass a security screening before interview.
Must be a US Citizen. This position will require a government security clearance.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or in an engineering/technical discipline with Computer Science and Computer Engineering studies.
Experience documenting and maintaining database system specifications, diagrams and connectivity charts.
- Prior experience as Oracle DBA and database architect.
- Prior experience with data migration and data warehousing.
- Prior experience programming in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Prior UNIX experience, including shell scripting.
- Ability to create database queries, indexes, and stored procedures.
- Experience developing, testing, and administering server security, backup, and recovery procedures.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas