Quality Assurance Lead - Military veterans preferred
The Quality Assurance Lead:
- Identifies applicable corporate Quality policies for the EDIS program, writes Quality Assurance policies and plans, and delivers Quality reports to the Program Manager.
- Maintains the level of program Quality though conducting formal and informal reviews and internal audits at pre-determined points throughout the EDIS program life cycle.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Determines the resources required for Quality control.
- Provides Quality Assurance oversight during program and project migration and transition phases, and ensures disaster recovery requirements built into the solutions.
- Provides independent assessments of the health of the information resources used by the customer as well as providing feedback on where the customer is exceeding or under resourced in asset areas.
- Develop program Quality Assurance Plan
- Initiate information systems and processes audits
- Review program processes and procedures
- Perform data Quality analysis
- Support data-driven decision making
- Ensure compliance with contract
- TS/SCI National Security Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Position requires a bachelor's degree and at least 9 years of experience
- Significant experience in Quality Assurance, Risk Management
- Must have a minimum of 9 years work experience related to Quality Assurance in IT operations
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Systems or closely-related discipline, with Quantitative Analysis coursework strongly desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10%
More Jobs For Veterans...