Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Experienced OMS System Administrator for Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) supporting the LRIP ALIS Site Standup Team based in Orlando.
****This position is intended to travel to new sites and help establish a "Ready for Operations" condition per current LM guidance. Additionally, members of this team MAY need to stay for an extended period at the new site to provide training to new or non-US ALIS Administrators - expected to be 120 days or less in length. Depending on the site(s), travel may exceed 50% of any given year. Due to these requirements, previous ALIS experience is required.*****
Performs OMS technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems. Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and acts as Subject Matter Expert for use of product suite. Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Provides OMS support in effort to provide the software operations for the Mission Planning, Theater Data Generation, Tactical/Intel Debrief, Air Vehicle Authentication & Crypto, Key Management, and Air Vehicle Secure Interface capabilities of the system.
OMS Administrators are expected to perform tasks to support the Offboard Mission Support Environment (OMSE). Many tasks performed by the Database Administrators and System Administrators are also tasks that are performed by an OMS Administrator to support the OMSE.
OMS Administrator will perform duties to include the following:
1) Provide, manage and support the OMSE:
a) Maintain/Install MPSE updates
b) Support pilots in Mission Planning/Debriefing Process
c) Support, administer and monitor associated hardware/software
2) Perform data management of mission planning and mission recorded data.
3) Maintain and store associated security logs and audit data.
4) Install and configure MPSE on the appropriate units at the site.
5) Setup user accounts with different levels of software/data access.
6) Maintain mission planning data/databases.
7) Perform cryptographic key loading and processing, and review audit logs.
Candidates must have a Final Transferable Secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last five years.
Candidates Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
Previous ALIS Administrator or Engineering experience is required.
In addition to the following:
1) Strong systems & software engineering and/or system administration process background
2) Extensive System Administrator experience
3) Good Communication & Verbal skills
4) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
5) Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain and hold Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
6) Must be willing to work off hours, to include 0300-1200, 0700-1600, 1000-1900, and/or 1500-2400 depending on operational needs.
7) Travel outside the local region is likely and may include USMC/USAF/USN/USA/Foreign locations/bases both CONUS and OCONUS and other locations (ship or shore) in support of requirements..
8) Successful candidate must be capable of passing basic medical, dental and overseas screening requirements.
9) Must be able to obtain and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (Security + or equivalent)
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to create presentation material for Pilots, Senior Officers, and management
2) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
3) Familiarity with existing LM products and processes, to include Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F35 Mission Systems hardware and software
4) Certified in Security+
5) Demonstrated Skills & Knowledge Set / Tools & Applications:
a) Windows 7 and Server 2012 (administrator and general use experience)
b) Network experience (e.g. domain controller and simple network configurations)
c) Backups of Physical servers (Windows 2012 OS), virtual machines, ESX server
d) Disaster recovery/restores
e) Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers
f) System Maintenance - scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
g) Software Maintenance ? applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
h) User Account Maintenance (Account creation/management with Active Directory)
6) Systems & Software Engineering background and experience
7) Weapons Systems Officer
8) Electronics Warfare Officer
9) Precision Guided Munitions Planning Software (PGMPS)
10) Mission Planning Systems Support Representatives (SSR)
11) Experience with Air Force Mission Planning Support System (AFMSS)
12) Previous COMSEC experience is a plus but not required for this position.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida