Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services position involves responsibilities which include hands-on IT Software development tasks working as an application developer with the Space System Company (SSC) IT Business Systems.
This position offers exciting opportunities to use agile Software processes, java based technology and industry development tools.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop maintainable, secure and quality Software.
- Coordinate directly with internal customers using an agile, iterative development process.
- Work in a self-directed, coordinated, manner to develop quality Software.
- Quickly become effective in the use of Windchill customization and other technologies employed by the Enterprise Program Data Management (EPDM) team
-Document and track activities using the JIRA (bug tracker) tool, developer level documentation, and end-user documentation
- Participate in peer to peer module testing.
- Support installation and release of the Software baseline
- Understanding of Software configuration
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
WORK LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS THE LOCKHEED MARTIN DEER CREEK FACILITY IN DENVER.
- Object Oriented methodologies.
- Java programming experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Web Services
- Knowledge of Relational Data concepts ( ie Oracle, SQL)
-Understanding of Software Configuration
-Apache and Tomcat
-COTS Windchill Experience
-Virtual teaming experience.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado