Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
Full Time Employee Contractor
The Information Assurance (IA) Engineer position will join the dynamic Engineering, Development, and Sustainment (EDS) 2006 Program. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the IA leader in the technical execution management duties of the IA group located on Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. This position will be a part of the overall team responsible
for security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering.
The ideal candidate will assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security designs; implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verify security requirements; perform system assessment and authorization planning and testing and liaison activities, and support secure systems operations and maintenance.
The Info Assurance Engineer may interface with EDS Program Area Leads and the Government counter-parts. The ideal candidate, working with Area Leads, will help establish direction, workload and scheduling, provide alignment with program objectives, and meet multiple program commitments with a team of people across multiple projects.
- DOD 8570 Experience
- A&A Package Development (RMF)
- Experience performing Cybersecurity activities in support of software and
system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
- Experience supporting Department of Defense (DOD) Programs.
- Demonstrated experience with employment of DoD Cybersecurity requirements, policies and procedures to include assessment and authorization activities.
- Experience vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation
- Experience with eMASS, HBSS, ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), DISA STIGs
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53
- Experience with RHEL
- Ability to provide guidance on DoD Cyber regulations and requirements to engineering and software development staff.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Kirtland AFB New Mexico