Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
In this position, selected candidate will be responsible for the development of integrated program schedules and budgets according to program requirements. Analysis of actual headcount and cost. Development of performance metrics and preparation of related reports. Provide guidance to control account managers. Analyze variances and develop corrective action plans. Assist in the Development of review materials for the consumption of internal and Government interfaces. Other ad-hoc cost and performance analyses.
This position is contingent upon contract aware ? anticipated award date is March 2018.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related field from an accredited college/university.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products (excel,
powerpoint, word). Working knowledge of Pivot tables, Vlookups.
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Experience with Earned Value Management, working knowledge of FAR (Federal Acquisition Requisition).
- Experience with SAP, SADE (SAP Accounting Data Extract) and COBRA.
- Knowledge of DCMA, DCAA, ANSI, DIDs
- Prior customer and audit experience (IBRs, DCMA SSRs, etc.)
- Experience with Cobra, Mission Control, SAP, ADR, Winsight, eWAD, and eVAR
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills. Proactive
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Huntsville Alabama