Systems Engineer (Job Number:432144)
Lead Systems Engineer to Support Battlespace Awareness and Information Operations Program Office (PMW 120) Remote Sensing Capability Development (RSCD) Project. Selectee would be responsible for implementation and oversight of the Systems Engineering functions for the Project.
Major duties include:
- Support the continued development of the Project?s concept of operations (CONOPS) and concept of employment (CONEMP)
- Analyze emerging and existing remote sensing technologies for transition to Support Fleet operations Develop and manage requirements documentation to acquire remote sensing capabilities
- Support the technical implementation of software development and integration effort
- Assessing the performance of the algorithms against published requirements
- Provide technical guidance to collections working groups regarding data collection strategies
- Contribute to the development of Project acquisition documents
- Provide update/status briefs to PMW 120, Program Executive Office for Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I), and other Stakeholders
- Support test and evaluation strategy, planning, documentation, and efforts
- Manage the Project?s Imagery Analysis and Cloud Architect
- Manage the Project?s test and evaluation effort via the Cloud
Clearance must currently possess: TS/SCI
Clearance must be able to maintain: TS/SCI
- Master?s Degree in Engineering, mechanics, or science (System Engineering preferred) and three (3) years of experience.
- Experience in Meteorology and Oceanography (METOC) Systems and Program Management.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, Engineering, intelligence, and enterprise Information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of Systems Engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more Information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2017, 7:10:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job