Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Job tasks include the following:
1. Generate and maintain ship Topside studies necessary to support various shipbuilding programs such as US Navy, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and US Coastguard.
2. Perform engineering analysis such as Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and antenna coverage analysis relative to Topside arrangements onboard US Navy, FMS and US Coastguard ships.
3. Develop Sensor and Weapon Topside 3D arrangement models and execute electromagnetic analysis.
4. Conduct analysis using ship topside equipment computer databases and spreadsheets in various formats including Microsoft Access and Excel.
5. Develop analysis of electromagnetic effects to and from designated shipboard systems or equipment.
6. Participate in liaison with the ship program leads, shipbuilders, other customers and vendors by attending technical evaluations, design reviews and integrated process team meetings.
7. Develop final engineering reports and presentations that detail the results of the engineering studies and present results at customer meetings and working groups.
8. Perform ship surveys to determine or verify installation requirements and parameters.
9. Plan and lead shipboard and land based EMI testing.
10. Availability to travel worldwide.
1. Bachelor?s Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or commensurate experience.
2. Knowledge of communication and antenna theory and application.
3. In-depth knowledge of personal computers and various operating systems (Including Windows and UNIX).
4. Experience with Microsoft Office software package.
5. Strong written and verbal skills.
6. Ability to take direction and work with other engineering disciplines.
7. Secret Clearance or ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
1. Experience in RF antenna design and system analysis.
2. Knowledge and understanding of ship design and shipboard systems.
3. Experience in RF testing.
4. Experience with electromagnetic modeling software such as FEKO and CST.
5. Experience in use of 3-D mechanical design systems such as AutoCAD and experience in conversion of CAD models into various formats.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Camden New Jersey