Program Management Director - OCONUS (Job Number:432273)
SAIC has a contingent career opportunity for a Program Management Director. The PM Director will support an ARMY program located outside of the continental US (Kuwait) and is contingent upon contract award.
The Program Manager provides business, technical and personnel management across multiple C4IM disciplines. The Program Manager is responsible for the overall, day-to-day management. The Program Manager schedules and assigns work to subordinates and subcontractors and monitors progress and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work/quality standards and contract/task order requirements. The Program Manager ensures that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order(s) are implemented within estimated timeframes and budget constraints. The Program Manager reports orally and in writing to contractor management and government representatives. The Program Manager may serve as the Contractor's authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer's Representative/Technical Representative (COR/COTR), government management personnel, and agency representatives.
Basic Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Managing program cost, performance and schedule, ensuring program execution is in compliance with Performance Work Statement, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and company policies and established business metrics for program.
- Specializing in global defense program management with focus in Southwest Asia, Central Asia, South Asia and Africa. Support to US and Allied Nations leveraging expertise in leadership, logistics, project management, engineering, business development, and talent management.
- Concentrated expertise in the areas of C4ISR Technology, Command & Control, Infrastructure Development, and Logistics Support.
- More than 25 years in Special Operations and Contingency deployments.
- Leading SWA portfolios equal to or greater than $300M per year.
- Leading cleared teams of over 1,000 resources across SWA
- Successfully maintained 99.999% reliability around the C4 mission
- Supporting NATO Forces in multiple countries
- PMP certification in hand or working towards it
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor?s Degree or applicable Military Experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: Kuwait-KU-KUWAIT CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job