Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
Full Time Employee Contractor
This exciting position will fill a critical need on the S2E2 test and integration team. The successful candidate will have experience integrating, testing and deploying complex systems. This position will require knowledge of creating detailed test plans and procedures, defect reporting and requirement verification best practices. This position will require some travel to Boulder, CO and Greeley, CO.
Candidate must be a US citizen and applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Familiarity with testing and integration complex systems.
- Experience with requirements verification
- Experience with shell scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell or C shell).
- Must be able to work in a production/operational environment.
- Must be willing and able to travel between Boulder CO, Greeley CO, and Colorado Springs CO.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor?s degree in engineering, computer science, or closely related field. Equivalent experience and education may be evaluated to determine qualifications.
- Candidate must have an active Secret Security Clearance
Mobile Ground Station development, integration and deployment
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Colorado Springs Colorado