Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This exciting position will be a technical lead and deputy to the S2E2/Sustainment I&V Manager in Colorado Springs, CO. The successful candidate will have experience leading a technical team of Integration and Test engineers to successfully integrate, test and deploy complex systems. The candidate will be comfortable in an ever changing dynamic environment and will demonstrate flexibility in scheduling resources required for test execution and requirement sell off. Experience as a Control Account Management or with Earned Value Management is a plus. Experience interfacing with customers and system users is also a plus.
Candidate must be a US citizen and applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Familiarity with testing and integration complex systems.
- Experience with requirements verification
- Experience with shell scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell or C shell).
- Must be able to work in a production/operational environment.
- Must be willing and able to travel between Boulder CO, Greeley CO, and Colorado Springs CO.
- Candidate should have experience leading technical teams.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor?s degree in engineering, computer science, or closely related field. Equivalent experience and education may be evaluated to determine qualifications.
- Candidate must have an active Secret Security Clearance
Mobile Ground Station development, integration and deployment
Resource scheduling experience (people and physical assets)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Colorado Springs Colorado