ManTech is seeking a Senior Program Manager to support the DHS USCISon the SPEDI Program. The SPEDI contract is a high-profile,high-visibility modernization Program where you can contribute innovativesolutions.
Provide overall authority for the entire portfolio of the Enterprise Engineering and Operations Task Order. Manage complex tasks and teams and coordinate diverse technical individuals and internal/external groups. Lead the IT Transformation of infrastructure service delivery collaborating with team experts on LEAN, Kanban and Agile methods, as well as with Open Source and Cloud technologies. Manage a large, performance-based enterprise IT Program, with P&L responsibilities of $100M+. Achieve solid, organic growth and new business results. Provide strong leadership, mentoring and team building for 300+ geographically-dispersed employees and subcontractors. Provide organizational transformation for the Program and the Agency. Provide strong subcontractor management. Manage customer relationship with government stakeholders, contract management and Agency CIO. Deliver excellent verbal, written and status reporting communications. Stakeholders include: other USCIS organizations, business offices, and OIT divisions; other supporting contractors for USCIS; DHS service providers (Data Centers; OneNet, As A Service providers etc.); other US Government Agencies; Service Vendors and private industry partners. Written reports for the Task Order include status reporting, SELC documentation, As-Built drawings, and Standard Operating Procedures Waivers / Exceptions / Accepted Risks, ISA?s, Security Assessments or other, such as: Use Case scenarios, Concepts of Operations, technical requirement policies or documents, product documentation, or other technical documents shall be professionally written and presented.
The PM?s duties and responsibilities include the supervision of personnel, technical & functional Program operations, engagement with the PMO and Government Representatives and Customer to ensure deliverables occur on time, within budget, and meet quality standards. Manage operations to ensure all contract performance standards are met or exceeded, and to address operational concerns and issues. Manage monetary resources in such a manner as to keep contract within budget guidelines. Ensure the Government is notified of significant issues, along with identifying and recommending new approaches to improve quality, cost and process inefficiencies.
The PM accepts assignment as the single representative responsible for all performance, services and deliverables under the task order and will serve as the primary liaison between the USCIS and the Contractor.
- Organize, direct and coordinate planning and execution of all task order activities
- Manage resources and supervise contractor staff in the performance of all work on this task order. All new products and configuration changes will be planned, engineered, tested and implemented by an integrated project teams led by the Enterprises Architecture & Engineering Project Managers unless the project is a facility move, add or change and this is managed by the Implementation Team. Frequent communications amongst the Engineering and Operations teams are critical to the transition from engineering to operations. Commitment of resources that may be necessary for the successful performance of this contract.
- Successful technical and contractual resolution of all issues that pertain to that performance. Actively pursue solutions to correct deficiencies when necessary
- Be responsible for ensuring that Engineering and Operations teams are fully engaged in the implementation of a DevOps system framework
- Identify qualified key personnel, subordinate managers and project, section or shift leads as appropriate. Specifically, subordinate PM?s shall be identified for the work they are supporting
- Submission for prior approval to the government Program manager for work hours above the established burn rate prior to the work being performed and telework opportunities
- Ensure that non-FFP CLIN obligations are managed to ensure proper/planned staffing through Period of Performance
- Be the primary interface with the Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer?s representative (COR) and Government Program Manager
- P&L management to include achieving or surpassing internal corporate goals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of IT Program Management (Technical Management of a Large Scale Enterprise-Wide Infrastructure Environment (systems side/not software side alone))
- Minimum of 8 years? experience specialized in Enterprise Engineering and Operations
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and teams
- P&L experience
- Successful experience managing relationships with Senior operations and contract office customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage subcontractors, ensuring all customer requirements are being met and maintaining a collaborative partnership with the subcontractor
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate individuals and groups.
PMP Desired; ITIL Desired; Agile Desired
Additional Desired Skills, Certifications and Experience:
- Experience managing large, performance-based enterprise IT programs, with P&L responsibilities of $100M+
- Proven history of solid organic growth and new business results
- Strong leadership, mentoring and team building skills, with experience transforming organizations composed of 300+ geographically dispersed employees and subcontractors
- Strong subcontractor management skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in addressing large Program operational concerns and issues and monitoring overall contractual obligations
- Proven success in managing financial reporting and analytics, quality assurance and operational management
- Experience managing subcontractors including very large to small subcontractors
- Experience establishing SLAs and metrics and ensuring performance to the SLAs and metrics including establishing an effective quality management system
- Expertise in engineering design and cloud service solutions and experience incorporating Open Source and Cloud technologies.
- Experience with organizational transformation from a siloed delivery model to an end-to-end service model
- Familiarity with end-to-end IT automation, including Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), automated builds and automated deployments
- Experience leading the IT Transformation of infrastructure service delivery.