Full Time Employee
Ground Combat Vehicle Scheduler/Program Assistant - Sterling Heights, MI (Job Number:432282)
SAIC is seeking a Scheduler / Sharepoint Manager / Program Assistant to support a Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) contract. This position is contingent upon funding and will be in Sterling Heights, MI.
The candidate will support the development and administration of sites, libraries, and lists for multiple MS SharePoint portals on different security domains. Applicants will create, customize and maintain MS SharePoint portals and associated training and maintenance documentation; develop and continuously improve business practices and processes; create and manage workflows to automate processes; and collaborate with internal / external organization personnel necessary to accomplish network account assignments, equipment issuance, asset management and resolution of trouble calls.
Participates in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
Responsibilities may include:
- implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects;
- establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines;
- development of WBS and related dictionaries, schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLN's) and budgets;
- implementation of Earned Value methodologies and performs related variance analyses;
- and preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances
Individuals in this family have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations.
- Must currently possess and be able to maintain a SECRET
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work across functional boundaries and build a team are required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and delegate
- Ability to effectively represent the company / program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage interpersonal relations and conflicts
- Ability to use objectivity, creativity, and analytical ability to solve problems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2017, 1:30:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-MI-Sterling HEIGHTS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job