full-time employee contract
ManTech is looking for an IT Support Field Technician II to join our team onsite. We are seeking a IT Support Field Technician II who can provide support for level 1 and level 2 support calls, who is technically savvy, service driven, dedicated and hardworking. The perfect candidate will possess a great degree of customer service skills and effectively communicate with clients/customers and follow through on all work orders assigned.
· Excellent hardware diagnosing and repair skills, including disassembly and re-assembly of products.
· Experience in network design, installation, and maintenance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to participate and engage in project meetings and technical work sessions with co-workers and customers.
· The ability to complete training classes, personal study, and certification exams as assigned.
· The ability to complete project and support documentation in a timely manner.
· Back-up support for setting up new workstations, installation and delivery.
· Perform media sanitization and destruction of equipment following prescribed guidelines.
· Other duties as assigned.
Must be a US Citizen
Secret clearance preferred