Full Time Employee
Business Operations Lead (Job Number:432303)
Business Operations Lead Position Summary
- The Business Operations Lead oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of contracts, task orders, and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses contract issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities will include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Reports to the Program Manager and directly supervises individual contributors in the business operations team.
- Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside corporate representatives at various levels.
- Participates and presents at meetings SAIC and customer leadership.
- Develop program Business Operations Plan
- Develop and maintain program processes and procedures
- Manage contract and subcontract relationships
- Support data-driven decision making
- Ensure compliance with contract
- Manage billing and invoicing
- Active DoD Secret clearance and eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI is required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in DoD contract management
- Must have a minimum of 10 years work experience related to quality assurance in IT operations
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Business or Information Systems, or closely-related disciplines
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10%
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2017, 2:59:11 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job