full-time employee contract
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
***Must be a United States Citizen***
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continuous Development and instruction of the JAOS Tactical Courses and qualify academic cadre
• Responsible for developing Course Control Documents
• Responsible for developing Course Supporting Document
• Responsible for the validity of all course material assigned and ensuring the course curriculum is updated
• Responsible for developing exercise scenarios and field training exercises
• Primary functions is teaching and training SAAP personnel
• Candidate should be motivated, a self-starter, have excellent communication skills and be flexible enough to respond to rapidly changing customer requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
• Instructor, Senior Enlisted (Staff Sergeant) or Officer (Captain or above) Joint Terminal Air Control Graduate
• Operational experience in a Joint Terminal Air Control Party (JTAC)
• Ability to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain the GRC-206 Communications Systems, and be proficient the use of the Global Positioning System
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a certified Forward Air Controller (FAC) or Enlisted Terminal Attack, Controller (ETAC)
• Must have at least 7 years of related experience.
• Graduate of a U.S Military Academic Instructor Course / Instructional Systems Development Course
• Graduate of the USAF Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Academy or Officer Advanced Course
• Clear understanding of the Theater Air Ground System and Air Tasking Order
• Computer software skills including Microsoft Office applications is required