full-time employee contract
· Gather ingestion requirements for new data sources and develop new Feedpipe code to harvest new data.
· Perform quality control measures to ensure data consistency and reliability.
· Performs JAVA/XML programming to ingest XML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and other data types based upon direct database connections.
· Modify and improve ingestion process and develop improvements to incorporate into future software releases.
· Perform various data management techniques to verify all data sources are processing data. Identify static and dynamic sources.
· Work with other team members and system engineers to replicate data to various replication sites.
· Perform web development and provide HTML, XSL and XML products as directed.
· Perform any and all other associated tasks as assigned by technical lead on site.
· Performing development and deployment activities associated with Java programming.
· Scripting/programming and integrating programs in an XML environment.
· Experience collecting, analyzing, and formulating development projects based on customer requirements and inputs.
· Experience programming for integration with popular database management engines such as Oracle, SQL SVR, and MySQL.
· Generating, executing, and documenting test procedures for assigned programming projects.
· Operating/working in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with Field level experience preferred.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· Comptia Security +
· Minimum Computing Environment:
· RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
· Microsoft Certified System Adminsitrator (MCSA)
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
· Preferred CE:
Oracle Certified Associate (Java SE 5/SE 6)
Other Skills Preferred:
· Java Web development in an Oracle Database environment.
· XML and/or KML script creation