Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst, Fort Meade, MD. (Job Number:432346)
SAIC is currently seeking Intelligence Analysts (OSINT, All-Source, SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT, etc.) for positions at Fort Meade, MD. If selected, candidates will support classified U.S. Army activities related to national-level missions. Intelligence Analysts manage the generation, approval, and population of data in databases, ensuring that they can be used to satisfy customer requirements. Analysts have access to relevant databases and make qualitative decisions about data. They have a wide range of product/data knowledge and understand the capabilities and limitations of the relevant systems to support the extraction, analysis, and finishing of in-house, co-production, commodity, and contract data.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly intelligence summaries as directed.
- Conducting analytic exchanges with IC partners and operational forces to maintain communications and situational awareness of daily activities within assigned AOR.
- Research, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources of target systems analysis and cyberspace planning.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings.
- Provide open source intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises to include analysis and production for scenario development and road to war briefings, and active participation in the exercises.
- Manage information within databases, relational databases, and other cloud data storage structures to satisfy routine customer requirements.
- Select and apply methods and techniques to generate, to approve, and to populate moderately complex data for databases. Evaluate data quality and determine data availability.
- Apply broad knowledge of products, data, and systems to support the extraction, analysis, and finishing of geospatial data. Prepare and validate data for web publishing.
- Organize data properties and relationships according to a system of categories.
- Create models or simulations of the intersection of data categories to enable data decisions and determine potential risk and risk mitigation.
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements; recommend specific data sources and types to satisfy mission needs.
- Manage data projects to address key component challenges and priorities
- Synchronize data from numerous sources; develop data taxonomy to support integration into intelligence products.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Active TS//SCI security clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five years? of relevant experience.
- Bachelor?s degree or four additional years? experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong writing skills, experience working with multi-discipline teams, and the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD.
- Ability to research, review, evaluate, and integrate Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments.
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
Additional preferred experience:
- SAIC gives preference to U.S. military veterans. https://www.saic.com/about/join-us/for-military- professionals/
- Candidates with experience in Intelligence Analysis in direct support to operations (military or government, especially the U.S. Army or any DoD Cyber Command) will receive strong consideration for this position and may qualify for additional compensation depending on the nature of the experience and the extent of the applicant?s qualifications.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- All Source Intelligence.
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) o Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- Experience and/or documented proficiency in sensitive site exploitation (SSE).
- Experience and/or documented proficiency in computer forensics.
- Postgraduate degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 22, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-Fort Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job