Senior ADFS Administrator (Remote/Virtual) (Job Number:432491)
This is A remote position that is required to work PST business hours. Ideal candidate will live in PST time zone or be willing to work 8 - 5 PST.
SAIC is hiring an Identity & Directory Management Services Senior ADFS Administrator. SAIC has teamed with the GSA to design, develop, and support the evolution of IT Service Delivery for the GSA Enterprise. GSA IT requires an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based solution that has an integrated, enterprise-wide focus to deliver shared IT services in accordance with GSA IT?s governance structure and portfolio-based framework.
The GSA Enterprise Operations (GEO) program supports A wide variety of technologies including: WAN/LAN networking, Directory Services, Electronic Messaging and Collaboration, Data Centers, Servers and Storage, Desktops, Remote Access, Unified Communications, VTC, Tools, and Project
The IDMS Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for the administration, management, execution and maintenance of identity and directory management services solutions that are implemented to meet the needs of enterprise users and the enterprise architecture.
The successful candidate must have deep technical knowledge experience and demonstrated working experience in:
- Password management, directory synchronization, single sign-on (SSO) capabilities including the use of Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0
- Ability to plan and deploy an identity and access management solution to efficiently manage identity and access for externally facing applications.
- Ability to plan and deploy an identity and access management solution to efficiently manage external single sign-on for Active Directory service.
- User provisioning capabilities including those for privileged accounts
- Electronic authentication and authorization for system access and transaction processing
- Data canonicalization and standardization of disparate directories
- Establishing rules of behavior for interacting with managed directories.
- Design, implementation and automation of PowerShell in support of ADFS activities.
The IDMS Senior Systems Administrator will also be responsible for the following:
- The Microsoft AD domain(s) Domain Name System (DNS) services across the enterprise for agency-wide end-user computing platforms for servers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Organizational Unit
- AD security policies
- Permissions assigned to groups and users
- Policies and procedures to address cleanup of rogue and/or orphaned objects within the domain
- Access to the AD through multiple federation services
- Application of new authentication encryption technologies (to include strong authentication, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-level encryption with smart cards and/or tokens, Multifactor Authentication, and One Time passwords)
- PKI infrastructure and controls for supporting access and management services via service accounts
- Highly Available and redundant active directory and supporting services.
- Bachelor Degree with A minimum of 5 years? experience in systems engineering, networking or information security technologies; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Candidate must possess, or be able to obtain, A US ?Public Trust? clearance and eligible for Secret Clearance.
- 6+ years hands-on experience with AD Identity and Directory Management (create, change, and delete user accounts, privileges, and roles) that includes management, administration, and support of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) domain structure.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- 5+ years PowerShell scripting experience; preferably in support of ADFS administration.
- Experience managing administration and support of Microsoft AD, LDAP, or Google App directory including monitoring of these environments
- 5+ years Windows Server 2008/2012 systems administration experience; any Server 2016 experience would be preferred
- Experience supporting customers in secure environments.
- Experience supporting government customers having A multi-site, distributed enterprise network architecture.
- Experience with performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is A premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 24, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-TX-HOUSTON, United States-CA-SACRAMENTO, United States-MO-KANSAS CITY, United States-NV-LAS VEGAS, United States-ID-BOISE, United States-TX-DALLAS, United States-CA-SAN JOSE, United States-MN-MINNEAPOLIS, United States-IL-CHICAGO, United States-MO-ST. LOUIS, United States-AZ-TUCSON, United States-CO-DENVER, United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY, United States-AZ-PHOENIX, United States-UT-SALT LAKE CITY, United States-AR-Little Rock, United States-CA-SAN DIEGO, United States-OK-TULSA, United States-TX-AUSTIN, United States-TX-EL PASO, United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO, United States-ME-PORTLAND, United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS, United States-TN-MEMPHIS, United States-CA-LOS ANGELES, United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE, United States-WA-SEATTLE, United States-CA-SAN FRANCISCO