Electronics Engineer Sr
Job ID: 413029BR
Date posted: Dec. 19, 2017
Description:Research, design, develop, test and maintain electronic assemblies and systems from concept definition through production. Design analog and digital electronic circuits, circuit cards, assemblies and interface cabling for custom applications. Specify, coordinate and review both COTS and vendor generated electronic system development products and data packages, conduct product evaluations and make source selection decisions. Support electrical/electronic system troubleshooting exercises to include causal analysis and corrective action implementation. Conduct technical interchange with vendors, sub-contractors and customers. Liaison to Software, Systems, Manufacturing and Test Engineering during all phases of product development. Lead electronic trade studies of operational systems and recommend design solutions. Specify the design and fabrication of test control apparatuses and interface equipment for use in component level design , product acceptance, ESS and Qualification testing. May direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.
*Must have an active INTERIM SECRET or higher Clearance to be considered for this role.
*This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US
******This position is contingent upon program award expected April 2018.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering other related program degree from an accredited college/university.
* Technical experience in electronic equipment.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite (word, powerpoint, excel).
* Must have an active INTERIM SECRET or higher Clearance to be considered for this role.
* This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US
Zuken design tool use is highly desirable.
- Software development experience.
- Testing support experience.
- Oversight with product through development and production phase.
- Experience in military electronic equipment design.
- Printed Wiring Board (PWB) and/or Circuit Card Assembly design is required.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Electrical Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2