IT Service Management Specialist (Job Number:432592)
SAIC has a contingent Job opportunity for an IT Service Management Specialist. Position will be located in Fort Gordon, GA and is contingent upon contract award.
Perform planning, design and implementation of ITIL/ITSM processes to meet evolving and changing needs of customer and provide assessment, design and redesign, and implementation solutions
Analyze and identify recommendations for enhancements based on ITIL/ITSM best practices.
Analyze and use strategies and reengineering approaches that ensure linkage among processes, departments, teams, and organizational structures in order to develop unified and consistent business approaches and performance improvement outcomes.
To improve existing practices and identify key operational measurements to use for process improvements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and related experience.
- Proven experience leading the deployment of 'to be' ITSM processes/solutions in customer environments.
- Good experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership to ITSM sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Experience in analyzing and recommending ITSM strategies based on desired business outcomes and priorities
- Strong understanding and experience with leading ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow, HP Service Desk, HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy
- ITIL V3 Foundations or later certification,
- Security+ certification
- 3 to 4 years working in the ITSM or IT services/consulting industry
- Bachelors? degree in Information Technology field
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 28, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job