Center Services Delivery Manager - GRC (Job Number:432596)
- SAIC currently has a job opening for a Center Service Delivery Manager at NASA's Glenn Research Center.
- The Center Service Delivery Manager will interact with multiple customers to understand and define service needs.
- Participate with NASA Projects for advanced planning and requirements definition. Identify and resolve complex problems involving technical issues across multiple disciplines.
- Support customers with technical guidance, detailed requirements definition, requirements submittal, implementation coordination, requirements status and Problem resolution.
- Responsible for end-to-end mission and project success.
- The Service Delivery Manager will support a combination of technical network, engineering management support and project management support for NASA project initiatives.
- Technical job responsibilities include coordinating with teams that provide design, engineering, configuration, testing, and documentation of network architectures and configurations including routers, switches, VPNs, firewalls, wireless solutions, load-balancing, network management tools, telephone, radio services, cable plant, video distribution and video conference rooms as well as other information technology products in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol environment.
- In addition, the Service Delivery Manager will ensure the development of capacity planning analysis, feasibility studies, and cost estimates and budget management.
- The Center Service Delivery Manager will also provide technical leadership to project teams in design and implementation of IT and network management systems.
- The candidate will also support all Transformation Projects and consistent deliverables related to Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) and NASA Program Management framework.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledgeable about acquisition regulations, policies affecting the project, training of personnel, risk management, resource management, test facilities, hardware and software management, budget/financial management and other aspects of project management in a multi- disciplined environment.
- Experience directing the planning, development, and implementation of projects according to cost, schedule, budget and scope definition are required.
- Self-starter and able to work well with Customers, employees and possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Must be project driven and able to adapt to meet stringent Service Delivery Metrics. Excellent oral and written skills are required and be able to present technical information in formal presentations to both internal and external customers as well as Senior management and employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 14 years directly related experience is desired. Will accept years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience in a NASA environment is a benefit.
- **Willing to Provide Assistance with Relocation as needed***
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the Delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-OH-CLEVELAND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job