Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position is for A cyber security and network engineering subject matter expert to support RMS-Cyber Solutions Cyber Operations projects. Develop mission solutions for various government customer applications particularly for applications utilizing software defined radio architectures. The position provides the opportunity for the utilization of software development and Cyber Tactics & Techniques development skills across many varying program needs including offensive and defensive applications as well as software and RF hardware development infrastructure support.
- Develop cyber operations mission capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise on network and transport layer protocols.
- Provide subject matter expertise on security protocols including authentication, privacy, and encryption.
- Provide expertise on threat networks vulnerabilities and architect cyber missions.
- Address security vulnerabilities for wireless or telecom protocols. Implement mitigations and architect test scenarios for successful validation.
- Address information assurance requirements and implementations for compliance.
- Provide network engineering expertise in support of development environment infrastructure. Architect development environment infrastructures and processes for maximized efficiency while meeting security requirements.
- Identification and mitigation of infrastructure network and system vulnerabilities.
The position may either be located in King of Prussia PA or Colorado Springs CO. Willingness to travel to the other location is required, up to 5 to 10 trips per year.
Applicants selected will be subject to A government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Strong systems & mission architecture skills
- Network architecture
- Cyber security
- Good Communication & Verbal Skills
- Self Starter & the ability to multitask
- Linux operating system
- Software languages especially C++/C.
- Scripting especially Linux Shell scripting and Python
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Security+ certification
- CISSP certification
- Network emulation (e.g. DART)
- Virtual machines (e.g. VMWare)
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions
- (Preferred) Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last five years.
- (Required) Ability to obtain TS/SCI
As A leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering A better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Colorado Springs Colorado, Colorado Springs Pennsylvania