Cyber Operations Planner, Principal - Fort Meade (Job Number:432845)
SAIC is hiring a Senior Cyber Operations Planner at Fort Meade, MD.
Participate in and support 24th AF/ EUCOM / USCYBERCOM action officers to facilitate allied and coalition deliberate planning. Coordinate, facilitate, and perform Cyberspace Operations staffing functions consistent with client requirements.
- Perform research and analysis of national policy and DoD doctrine and provide recommendations on methods to enhance the coordination and deconfliction of Cyberspace Operations with the client's partners, consistent with their requirements.
- Build a program for international partnership development and engagement and a program to effectively integrate service components into USCYBERCOM plans.
- Coordinate planning efforts with higher, lower, adjacent, and multi-national headquarters and the interagency and liaison with other staff agencies and components to keep abreast of current operational and intelligence situations.
- Advise the commander on any supported combatant commander?s (CCDR) plans and orders that relate to and may impact the USCYBERCOM mission.
- Perform pre-event, on-site coordination, and post-event activities and develop Cyberspace Operations topics for discussion during Cyberspace forums.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Intelligence Studies, or other analytic related field and 9+ of overall experience
- Experience with strategic or operational planning in support of military service elements, Joint commands, DoD agencies, non-DoD organizations, or foreign nations
- Experience in working with senior civilian and senior military staff Experience in working on military service or Joint planning staffs, including A3, A5, S3, S5, G3, G5, N3, N5, J3, or J5
- Knowledge of US military processes, methodologies, and orders Knowledge of military processes, methodologies, and orders
- Experience with Cyberspace Operations planning Graduate of Military Service or Joint Cyber Planning Course Graduate of Joint Professional Military Education (JPME) Course Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information;
- TS/SCI with the ability to pass polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 4, 2018, 8:35:47 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO