Software Configuration Management Analyst (Job Number:432837)
SAIC is seeking a Software Configuration Management Analyst located in Huntsville, AL.
- Candidate will function as an integral member of a team of Government, military, and contractor personnel that provide Program, engineering, and technical support to Project Management Office, Aircraft Survivability Equipment (PMO ASE).
- The PMO ASE is an acquisition Management organization under the Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S). The team provides acquisition Management support, Program research, engineering, logistics, and technical support for aircraft survivability equipment.
Area of responsibilities is as follows:
- Provides overall software change and configuration Management support to PMO ASE.
- Participates in configuration control boards, physical configuration audits and/or first article inspections, functional qualification tests, and allocated baseline configuration audits.
- Supports traceability & accountability of version control throughout the lifecycle of software baseline development, qualification, deployment, and, historical records.
- Member of the weekly PMO ASE IRCM/Threat Warning/Missiles Warning Integrated Product Team (IPT).
- Provides expertise to Software Change Requests (SCRs) reviews, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs), and Functional Qualification Tests (FQTs).
- Timely dispositions of FQT CDRLs (Request for Deviations and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Coordinates ASE Technical Division Functional Leads (i.e. Software Eng., Systems Engineering, Test, Aircraft Integration, Logistics) review of documents and request for software.
- Reviews processes and documents, and attends demonstrations held by Army Reprogramming Analysis Team (ARAT) for sustainment efforts.
- Participates in PMO ASE ?Process and Procedure Working Group?.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Experience with DOORS database desired
- Experience with Configuration Control Boards, Configuration Identification, Configuration Control, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Verification and Audit.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 11, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job