full-time employee contract
Serve as Acquisition Support Team Lead
• Manage a team of Acquisition Program Strategists professionals, including direct reports and subcontractors
• Collaborate with other SE&I Team leads for program success
• Develop, technically assess and update program and project deliverables and documentation, including contract deliverables.
• Create draft government acquisition strategies, request for proposals, and supporting documentation for government review as required.
• Document, update and make recommendations for SE&I contract document submittals.
• Products include but are not limited to the following related to government EELV launch acquisitions: prepare acquisition strategy plans and briefings; technical Justification & Approval (J&A); Request for Proposals (RFP); draft Performance Work Statement (PWS); Work Breakdown Structure Summary (WBS),Contract Deliverables Listing (CDRLs), Incentive Plan, and Proposal Instructions; analyses and recommendations for program reporting, development of program and project briefings, documentation configuration/control, action tracking, and coordination of documentation review process.
• Integrate program/project tasks and provide technical assessment to the government, evaluation and recommendations for post-RFP release activities, to include fact finding, proposal evaluations, and negotiations.
• Integrate activities across multiple government divisions and stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with Launch Service Providers.