Systems Integrator (Job Number:433044)
The Systems Integrator (SI) shall provide total System integration solutions including support in establishing cross community relationships and supporting governance practices for complex programs. The SI should be knowledgeable in intelligence collection systems, identifying and gathering requirements, and supporting operational planning. The SI shall be responsible for coordinating the efforts of other SI support and for coordinating with the System engineering activities to document program requirements.
The SI shall create, draft, and review program documentation including schedules and shall create formal review documentation for presentations. This includes, but is not limited to, developing portfolio documentation such as planning documents, board charters and schedules, documenting meeting results, tracking action items, developing briefings such as project overviews or charts required for ad-hoc meetings, and coordinating project events such as monthly VTCs and quarterly off-sites. The SI shall also ensure coordination and information flow between multiple projects in multiple parts of the organization IC and DOD communities.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Gathering, developing and coordinating System requirements with stakeholders and development team
- Coordinating and providing project/program schedules and updates
- Ensuring compliance of architectures with IC policies and standards
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a program Integrator, project manager, project lead, systems Integrator, systems engineer, or similar role in the IC
- Demonstrated experience working on or with classified System development efforts
- Demonstrated experience supporting technical efforts
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address concerns and issues
- Experience or working knowledge of cost estimates or budgets
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology Integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 19, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job