Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Program Sr Manager for F-35 Sustainment support, responsible for leading the day to day execution of sustainment contracts. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for establishing and meeting a cost and schedule baseline, ensuring adherence to the technical performance/baseline and managing Program risks/opportunities. The PM will ensure compliance with all contractual and Program commitments and de-conflicting competing resource requirements. The Management duties include Program level Management on overall cost, technical, and schedule performance including EVMS and IMS, IBR, PDR, CDR, INAR; manage LM Aero and Supplier inputs into proposal and capture efforts. Manage contract execution including SOW, MR, ECPs, Risk. The PM will serve as a primary POC for the F-35 Joint Program Office and assist the F-35 Sustainment Program Management Office in meeting and exceeding LRP commitments for F-35 Sustainment programs. The PM will champion follow-on development, sustainment campaigns and general marketing activities in support of the F-35 fleet modifications, and be an active participant in the F-35 affordability campaigns.
This position is located at Beach Street and requires existing special access.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Must have a Secret, Secret with investigation in last 5 years
- Bachelor's degree required
- Program Management experience and contract negotiation within the defense industry
- Experience leading and executing programs of $100M or greater in value
- Exposure to Lockheed Martin processes and business attributes
- Experience in proposal development
- Contract Baselining and CPAR reporting
- Prior experience delivering products/systems with US Services
- Prior Execution of INARs
- Master's degree
- Program execution experience on Annual and Non-Annual contracts
- Experience of Fighter Aircraft Sustainment Programs
- Experience with sustainment contracting, including performance contracts
- International customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to improve CPAR and award fee scores
- Experience performing long-term system life cycle development, sustainment and Program upgrades, on LM and/or aerospace/defense products for both domestic and international customers
- Experience successfully negotiating contracts, in excess of $500M, with contractual variances greater than 30 CLINS.
- A minimum of 7 years managing complex, multi-million dollar programs; including aircraft manufacturing, engineering systems within the defense business, is preferred
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas