full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mobile Device Management Consultant - Team Lead to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide technical support of mobile devices and is primarily responsible for mobile device management and accounting.
· Create and process service plan request forms.
· Manage service plan account billing with service provider.
· Coordinate internal funding, billing and account reconciliation with various client departments.
· Create and manage various monthly, annual, and semi-annual billing reports.
· Track and report changes in purchased service plans.
· Develop related SOPs.
As a lead, this position is also responsible for implementing changes to current mobile apps, and working to provide direction on better mobile strategies to be used throughout the CDM program.
· Experience in mobile device provisioning, deployment, and account management.
· In-depth knowledge of iOS, and Android mobile device operating systems and functionality.
· Experience in mobile support management tools such as MaaS360, Google Sync, and ServiceNow.
· Excellent client interaction skills and communication skills both verbal and written.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, and Visio.
· 3+ years as a Mobile Device Management Engineer.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.