C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
Job Title: Supervisor I-CT
Company/Department: Coiled Tubing
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
* Under direction of Operations Manager responsible for managing all aspects of Coiled Tubing Service Line
* Communicate and interact with the customer representative.
* Making or assisting in hiring decisions.
* Organizing crew members to perform the job.
* Ordering supplies required for the job.
* Make sure all equipment needed is inspected pre and post job.
* Direct the journey management of equipment being mobilized or demobilized.
* Direct the work of crew members.
* Supervising the job.
* Establishing safety measures and filling out the required safety paperwork for submission.
* Ensuring all necessary paperwork is filled out and submitted timely for billing and exposure hour tracking.
* Able to operate the majority of C&J equipment w/o supervision
* Capable of supervising others
* Attainment of customer loyalty (in high demand by customer, asked for by name
* Must be able to pass a DOT drug test and medical examination
* Must meet the minimum physical requirement
* Must be able and willing to work in extreme climate and work conditions
* Must demonstrate the ability to work well with others, and work independently when require
* Must possess the communications skills required to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of the coiled tubing process as it pertains to C&J
* Knowledge and implementation of safety policies and required procedures
* Knowledge and understanding of all Operations
* Knowledge of DOT drug and alcohol reasonable suspicion testing guidelines
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 24 Months of Experience Required
* Complete CT 1 Basics Course
* Complete Crane Rigger/Signaler Course
* Complete CT 2 Fluid
* Complete CT 3 Nitrogen Pumping Course
* Complete CT 4 Coiled Tubing Operations Course
* Complete Supervisor 101 and 102
* NCCCO Crane Certification
* Wellcontrol Certification at the Supervisory Level
* Complete TOT NOV BOP and Packer Service Training
* Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel)
Supervisory Level: Check the type of supervision received that best fits the position:
?Close Supervision: Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy. (Generally pertains to entry level or trainee positions.)
?Supervision: Incumbent performs standard and routine assignments independently to conclusion; unusual problems which may require exceptions to procedures or processes are referred to the Supervisor. (Generally applies to "journey level" worker able to work independently.)
?General Supervision: Incumbent develops procedures for performance of a variety of duties or performs complex duties within established policy guidelines; responsible for a defined set of assignments, e.g., all financial activities for the department; is expected to determine and create necessary procedures to set priorities and meet specific goals and objectives of the function or unit. (Typically pertains to advanced/operational, senior professional, unit Supervisor)
?Direction: Establishes procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives in a broad area of work. Only final results are reviewed. (Typically applies to a manager or expert/top level professional.)
?General Direction: Receives guidance in terms of broad goals and overall objectives and establishes the methods to attain them. Generally the incumbent is in charge of an area of work and typically formulates policy for this area, but does not necessarily have final authority for approving policy.
Work Environment: Identify the working conditions which relate to the essential functions of the position, such as working indoors/outdoors, working with exposures to hazards, etc.
Include special considerations for the position, such as occasional travel or necessary overtime.
Physical Demands: These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
INSTRUCTIONS: Consider each Physical Demand and check either Consistently, Occasionally or Rarely for each item. Then select the type of work (Sedentary, Light, Medium, Heavy, or Very Heavy work)